The guesthouse started in 1993 with only five rooms in one of the oldest buildings in Lüderitz, built in 1900. In 1999 we bought an old church next to our premises and converted it into seven more rooms and a restaurant and bar. "Barrels" as the restaurant is called, has since become very popular as a "get-together" place for both tourists and locals.
Here everybody (including us) has a great time every evening after a tasty dinner, when we exchange holiday stories, sometimes play the piano and guitar and have "sing-a-longs" in the pub.
Monica and Manfred Kratz have succeeded in transforming one of the historical buildings dating back to 1911 into a cosy accommodation establishment where beauty and friendliness are priorities.
"Article in the Flamingo"
2019 © All rights reserved | Designed by KolorGuild Studio